How can sewer cleaning problems such as:
• Removal of silt,
• Clearing jams,
• Preparing for sewer inspection,
• Preparing for repair
be solved in terms of maximum
performance and profitability?
Maintenance tasks for sewers cannot be carried out profitably without the widely-used high-pressure cleaning system.
The growing need to reduce costs by providing a more complete service around the cleaning of sewers means that the efficiency of the cleaning process is of vital importance, so long as a reduction can be achieved at the same time in the use of drinking water.
We offer two models of combined suction and cleaning tanks that include a water treatment system:
The superstructures of both models are mounted on a chassis with two, three or four axles and have different features and sizes. They are noted for their robust and uncomplicated technology, easy operation and low maintenance requirements. The water treatment system consists of several cleaning stages and works continuously.
On account of our extensive experience in the development of combined suction and cleaning tanks with water treatment, we are able to offer convincing technical and economic characteristics for professional applications:
• Robust construction and easy maintenance
• Increased cleaning power
• Simple operation of water treatment system
• Water-saving and conservation of drinking-water resources
• High filling capacity of the sludge tank through a separate filtration chamber in the discharge cap
• Very good water quality for high-pressure pumps and the cleaning nozzles
• Choice of either a fixed partition or a discharge piston as an adjustable partition in the cylindrical tank (between the sludge tank and water chamber)
• The use of muddy water close to the surface reduces the workload for the filtration system
• Arrangement for easy handling and cleaning of the filter chamber with a ring filter in the discharge cap
• Sludge tank optionally available with discharge by tipping or by forced emptying (with piston)
• Vane vacuum pump with additional outlets for external transfer requirements
• Simple changeover to conventional suction and cleaning operation
• Option to retrofit the water treatment system in suction and cleaning vehicles with conventional technology
• On customer request, the sludge tank can be built with type approval in accordance with GGVSE/ADR regulations
• High profitability through efficient cleaning of sewer systems
• Ecological design incorporates features that help reduce noise
• High-level quality through in-house component design and continuous quality control during the production process
• Wide range of optional equipment for flexible adaptation to special applications
• Rapid continuous run-down of suction hose in inlet wells using a maintenance-free drive
• Technology that has been proven effective in numerous operations, plus a convincing service guarantee, for total security;
• Side-mounted water tanks offer greater usable space and settlement volume for better water quality
• Perfectly balanced distribution of axle load with side-mounted water tanks for on-road stability
• Wide range of accessories for multiple applications
1. Sludge chamber/sludge tank
2. Suspended solids separator
3. Swivel pipe with float ball
4. Filter chamber
5. Filter drum
7. Vane vacuum pump
8. Cyclone battery
9. Sedimentation chamber
10. Water reservoir chamber
11. Suction pipe, flow-optimised
12. High-pressure pump
13. Filling line for conventional operation
14. Spray bar
15. Emptying piston / movable partition wall
Our PROFESSIONAL model consists of a centrally mounted cylindrical sludge tank:
• with discharge by tipping or forced emptying (with piston), and
• stainless steel water tanks on both sides, with split water chamber.
The water treatment system is the same for both tank models.
• A settling basin and sedimentation zones in the split water chambers of both water tanks
• A balanced distribution of axle load with a full payload in the two side-mounted water tanks
• A larger volume for water and sludge and therefore a higher storage capacity, as well as optimum separation through sedimentation of sewage
• Corrosion resistance of the two side-mounted water tanks, made of stainless steel
• Options for optimal soundproofing through complete jacketing of the groups
• Optimal publicity placement on the two water tanks.
On request, we are pleased to provide additional information concerning technical details of our CANALMASTER WA ECONOMIC combined suction and cleaning vehicles.